Centre: Puppy. My favourite puppy of course. Napping on Quadra Island this summer.
Left to Right, Top to Bottom
1. Puzzles: Jigsaws for sure, but also crosswords, sudoku etc. I love solving puzzles.
2. Pyramids: All things Egyptian fascinate me.
3. Pince – nez: It may be hard to tell that is what this picture is of. Really I think of Mr. Peanut when I think of pince-nez but…he actually wears a monocle. I think these glasses would actually give you a headache, don’t you? They may have looked the best here.
4. Pie/Pi: Delicious and ingenious.
5. Pooh Bear: Original Pooh Bear. My Grandpa used to collect little pooh bears. There is something very precious about that serious, addled ‘little cubby all stuffed with fluff.’
6. Piano: I’m in my second year and really enjoying it!
7. Puce: It might not be the nicest colour, but it is a great word!
8. Planets: When I was a kid I loved doing research on the planets, plus dinosaurs and explorers. Ringed planets were my favourite. They have a magical quality about them.
9. Psychology: I would love to study psychology formally. I find the human mind endlessly fascinating. Human ability to cope with trauma, loss etc. is especially of interest to me.
10. Plants: So, I might kill some houseplants but I still have to have them. I need green, growing things in my house and all around me. My little place in the woods is a perfect setting for me.
11. Prehistoric: Another time period I loved researching. Yeah, I know. Add to that my imaginary friends and I spent a lot of time in my head as a child!
12. Purses: are syonymous with adulthood for me. Is that why I don’t carry one? I keep meaning to. I even buy them. And there they hang in my home. Maybe one day.