10 Things I do Everyday
1. Procrastinate/Forget things! — perhaps the day late blog post makes this info a given. 😉
2. Have a latte on my way to work (that should likely read: For Breakfast – not the best habit, and one I should break!)
3. Let my chickens out to roam and peck in the backyard, forest area. Either first thing in the morning, or when I get home from work. They are totally conditioned to this routine and if I try to skip it they protest LOUD and long.
4. Have cuddle time with my doggy. She’s a snuggler. Well…so am I. 😉
5. Read. Even if I only squeeze one page into my day – most likely in bed when I should be asleep – I will eke out time to read. A book, a magazine, the paper. Something. Anything.
6. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh. If I don’t laugh 10x a day it’s a bad day. I think it’s the key to my youthful good looks. Ha!
7. Actively avoid housework. Mostly by reading. And laughing.
8. It’s a rare thing if I don’t take some time to blog surf. I have a routine number of sites I visit each day. Sometimes I explore other people’s blog lists if mine haven’t posted that day.
9. Drink water. Lots of it. It’s second only to coffee among my daily priorities.
10. Apologize. Whether I need to or not. I tend to assume people will be/are upset with me so I pepper my speech with sorries. Like a regular routine, it’s something I need to work on. Which brings me back to #1…(I wish there was a way to add a musical note symbol here – ala Doe a Deer a female deer…get it?)