1. I totally second Yano’s Roomba – the one designed for pet hair! That would be one Cylon I would totally welcome with open arms.
Well, that and maybe Sam.
2. Might as well add the collector’s edition of BSG to this list – to go with the Cylon above.
3. Hmmm…what else? Well, how about a Wii? I want it but…I just can’t bring myself to buy it. So far.
4. And…since I love this show more than BSG, pre-buy me this LOST box set. Only in my dream world full of gifts I’d like it to contain the final season AND an endless amount of insider & dvd extras.
5. I want my own one of these too.
You know, so I can get my spinster-on more fully than I already have.
6. Would it be amoral to want someone to finalize adoption arrangements for me as something I wouldn’t buy myself? Adoption is expensive.
7. Backyard pond/water system with Koi.
8. I’ll add this to my backyard wishing too. Can you picture reading and lounging here in the summer with some freshly squeezed lemonade? I know I can.
9. And I would LOVE one of these Cedar Greenhouses with the planting boxes and the built in sink.
10. And in the interest of not appearing to be completely into expensive-only gifts (of the kind my non-existent husband should be supplying me with) – any of myriad skeins of hand dyed wool, hand made stationary, jewelery or home decorating accessories from Etsy.