A little behind perhaps but nonetheless:
1. Taking care of the children of kids I used to babysit!
2. Being called “ma’am” — how on earth do you spell that??
3. Scoff at current music etc.
4. Technologically behind and not interested in catching up.
6. Realizing I don’t want to go places at night anymore. When did that happen??
7. Growing disconcertion at how quickly time is passing…and how I am mostly unaware of it .
8. Having so many ‘things’ in my house.
9. Realizing I have more ideas/dreams than life left to achieve them in.
10. Forgetting my age and then coming up short when I realize the gap between myself and the ‘kids’.
Honestly though – I mostly forget I am ‘old’. I don’t feel that old most of the time. Ahh self delusion!