I’ve seen this at a few blogs I read and thought I would try it out…let’s see if I keep it up!
this week’s theme: 10 Things You Plan For
1) Waxing — your hair has to be a certain gorilla-length to make it worthwhile
2) Vacation — though even that I leave to the last minute
3) Blog posts — I’m going to try not to over think them – HA! that should be interesting…or not
4) Gifts — I love to buy or make them — it’s the joy of the giving.
5) Projects — sometimes. Most of the time I’m pretty impulsive.
6) Reading — just a necessary part of each day!
7) Work! I do the scheduling of the children AND staff. This Fall was particularly complex. Let’s not even talk about it.
8 ) Fine viewing. I am cable-less and online-less at my Little House in the Woods. So I either have to finangle some burned discs or pirate my way into a viewing … which reminds me, LOST is only how many weeks away?
9) Eating. Yeah – I should plan that. Since tonight I am likely having an apple and maybe some Kentucky Bluegrass Fudge Pie with whipping cream So you know, fruit AND dairy. As soon as I get home I am running right out the door again. Poor pets. 😦
10) Sleep. I like planning a little nap during the day where I can — usually it happens on weekend afternoons — could be part of the reason there is a shortage of FO’s & project news here… Just sayin’ ;-D