1. SouleMama: I love this warm, family centred blog. It makes me so happy to read/see a family so connected. (disclaimer: there has been some knitting on this blog…)
2. Posie Gets Cosy: Another happy craft/home centred blog – with a clever little dog too.
3. Further Dispatches: Hilarious and lighthearted posts about dogs, travel, gardening, as-seen-on-tv products etc.
4. Handmade Chronicles: I adore the writer of this blog. She’s uber talented! and…just could be a relative…
5. Trailer Tracker: Wondering what to see next? This guy’s got you covered! He could be another relative…
6. A Way to Garden: Just started following this blog. I love her gorgeous photos. Her garden knowledge is intimidating! And inspiring.
7. Oh, Fransson!: Delightful quilting blog. She has fun projects and easy to follow tutorials. Plus…a new book…I have no idea what her blog’s title is referring to…nor am I inclined to find out. I like hearing it in a bad rendition of a Quebecois accent.
8. Losing It: Jillian Michaels’ blogs tips for diet, excercise, nutrition etc. Super informative. (I didn’t include the link because her blog is a commercial site)
9. Hula Seventy: Awesome photo-centric blog
10. Some Girls Wander: I love, love this woman’s style. Wishing I had the nerve/figure to carry it off myself. Hmmm….something to work on.